VEROT, S.A. (hereinafter VEROT) is an Asturian SME offering industrial precision metal machining services employing different cutting systems: laser, waterjet, high-definition plasma, shearing or punching machines. Furthermore and as a supplement, it performs THE engraving, cramp-folding or welding of the parts previously cut.
The company was established in 1990 with the aim of manufacturing a type of luminous sign, not manufactured in Spain at the time, called optical sheet. It was in 1992 when it started working with laser cutting technology, acquiring a set of Quanta equipment, the main objectives of this investment were to:
• Enable the processing of the methacrylate plates required for manufacturing optical sheet signs.
• Speed up the manufacture and development of prototypes thanks to the versatility of laser cutting.
Verot has cutting-edge 5-axis laser cutting and welding technology with allowing for previously unimaginable finishings and cost savings.
Innovation & Technology
VEROT has the infrastructures, material and human means necessary to enable the success of its innovating initiatives and the manufacture of high-quality products.
At present VEROT has the following laser technology:
· High precision.
· Minimum deformation of the material through heating.
· Preparation of complex prototypes speedily and providing higher quality.
· Faster and more economical than machining or other processes.
· Flexibility regarding design changes.
· Minimum delivery time.
· High quality beam, independently from the power.
· High efficiency.
· Maximum availability.
· Power from 1 to 16 kilowatts.
· Compact design.
· Fast and simple change of the different components.
· Beam quality from 2 to 25 mm*mrad.
Welding using the 4002C laser is highly efficient and is appropriate for any work that requires welding many times in narrow spaces. This type of laser can cut thicknesses up to 10mm for construction steel, 12mm for stainless steel and aluminium up to 8mm.
VEROT has a plot of land of some 17,000 m2 in the Industrial Estate of Tabaza II and 6,000 m2 of building bays. Furthermore, it has an area of offices and changing rooms adjacent to one of the bays with a built surface area of 800 m2.
VEROT has wide experience working for very diverse sectors, from boilermaking, capital goods manufacturing, machinery manufacturing, while including sectors as specific as the military, automotive or nuclear sectors, among others..